Yummy Buffalo Chicken Pasta.
You can have Yummy Buffalo Chicken Pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- You need 1 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes.
- You need 3/4 packages of Pasta of your choice, penne or campennelle work nicely.
- It’s 1 head of fresh broccoli crowns chopped.
- You need 2 each of Large carrots sliced.
- It’s 1/2 lb of snow peas.
- Prepare 1/4 each of Large onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 slice of bacon or turkey bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of Franks red hot or your favorite wing sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 each of Tomatoes diced.
Yummy Buffalo Chicken Pasta instructions
- Heat large skillet, add oil and heat up. Once oil is hot add chicken cubes, salt and pepper and cook until no longer pink. In the meantime start boiling water for the pasta, make sure to salt the water..
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from skillet, add bacon to skillet, and all veggies except tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste and cook until tender. Water for pasta should be boiling by now; add the pasta and cook as directed on the packaging..
- Drain and rinse pasta, add to skillet, add chicken and tomatoes to skillet as well. Add hot sauce little by little until mixture is well coated and then do the same with the ranch. Keep in mind that more ranch cuts the heat so if you like it spicier don't add as much ranch. Heat mixture until sauces are warm. Now your ready to serve. Top each serving with a handful of cheese..