Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken alfredo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken alfredo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo:
- Get 2 of Cooked and Seasoned Cut Chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 cup of Choice Cooked Pasta I like Penne.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Basil Paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Make ready 2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli steamed.
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo:
- Heat skillet on Med heat add melted butter , garlic, basil paste, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper. . Sautee till garlic is very lightly Brown.
- NEXT ADD HEAVY CREAM. Stirring constantly till well blended and starting to bubble..
- Next wisk in cheeses, you will want to make sure your Parmesan cheese breaks down so it's not gritty. Stirring constantly until smooth, remove from heat..
- Place pasta on the plate, next pour creamy Alfred sauce on top and the add chicken on top. Garnish with parsley leaf or mozzarella cheese. Vola!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!