Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken alfredo lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken alfredo lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna:
- Make ready of Chicken Alfredo Ingredients.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 can of (12.5 oz.) Chunk chicken breast, drained.
- Take 1 can of 14.5oz. Fire Roasted Tomatos, drained.
- Get 3 cup of mozzerella.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz. jar of Four cheese (or your preferrence) Alfredo sauce.
- Take 9 of whole wheat (or regular) uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Take 1 cup of Frozen chopped spinach, rinsed in colander, squeeze out water..
Steps to make Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna:
- Set your oven to 350°. While it is warming up, chop your onions and fry them in the 2 T. butter until thay are a little browned..
- Add to the onions, everything except for the mozzarella cheese and lasagna noodles. Incorporate everything well. Continue to cook for a couple of minutes..
- Grease a 10×13 pan, then spoon a little of the Alfredo mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Lay three pieces of lasagna noodles in the pan, spoon a layer of Alfredo sauce, add a layer of mozzarella, then noodles again. keep layering with noodles, sauce, cheese. Make sure you stop with a layer of sauce and cheese on top. :).
- Top your Alfredo Lasagna dish with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy chicken alfredo lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!