Basic Plain Brownies.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, basic plain brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basic Plain Brownies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Basic Plain Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have basic plain brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Plain Brownies:
- Take of a melted.
- Prepare 350 g of dark chocolate compound.
- Get 150 g of butter.
- Prepare of b mixed.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 150 g of brown sugar.
- Make ready of c sifted.
- Make ready 100 g of self raising flour.
Instructions to make Basic Plain Brownies:
- Prepare ingredients. Preheat oven to 150°C. Grease & line baking tray (used here is 8"× 8") with baking paper leaving two sides longer than the height of the tray/pan (to make it easier to lift & transfer out from the pan)..
- Melt A and leave to cool/slightly warm..
- In a separate bowl, mix B until JUST mixed..
- Stir in A into B. Stir to mix until smooth..
- Next, gently fold in C (flour) until batter is well mixed..
- Bake for 30-35 mins at 150-160 C or until batter in not sticking to fingers when touched. Turn the oven off. Remove & cool on a cooling rack (the brownies will keep baking in the hot pan out of the oven Cool brownie before cutting..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food basic plain brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!