Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic chicken rotini alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic chicken rotini alfredo using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo:
- Make ready 1 of clean hands (washed & sanitized).
- Prepare 4 clove of fresh garlic (minced).
- Take 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast (cubed).
- Make ready 1/2 box of rotini pasta.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil (i used vegetable oil).
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter (the real stuff).
- Prepare 3 cup of half & half.
- Get 10 tbsp of parmesan or romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper (to taste).
Instructions to make Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo:
- cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- while pasta cooks…mix together salt, pepper, oil, garlic, and chicken (set aside)…strain pasta (set aside).
- in large skillet (i used an electectric one) cook chicken on medium heat, covered, until golden brown (about 10 minutes) stirring occasionally.
- take ckicken out of pot (set aside).
- in same pot the ckicken was cooked in add butter and let melt on medium heat.
- add half & half to butter. heat up while slowly deglazing the pan.
- bring heat down to low add parmesan cheese cook until it slighly thickens stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes).
- add chicken and parsley and stir together.
- finally add pasta and cook on high for another minute or so until pasta is heated through (might need to add a tad of salt at the end).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garlic chicken rotini alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!