Scallop Egg Foo Young.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, scallop egg foo young. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scallop Egg Foo Young is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Scallop Egg Foo Young is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have scallop egg foo young using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Scallop Egg Foo Young:
- Make ready of scallops.
- Prepare of shredded carrots, cut into small pieces.
- Make ready of green onions, chopped.
- Get of eggs.
- Prepare of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- Take of rice wine.
- Get of salt.
- Get of white pepper.
Instructions to make Scallop Egg Foo Young:
- Mix frozen scallops with 1 Tbsp rice wine then microwave it about 1.5 minutes or until the scallops just defrost. Rinse with cold water and cut into pieces..
- Whisk eggs, salt, and chopped green onions together. Heat 1 Tbsp veg. oil in a pan and pours in egg mixture cooked till the edge turning into white..
- Lay scallop pieces and shredded carrots evenly on top of egg mixture. Seasoning with white pepper..
- Turn heat down to medium-low and cover with lid continuing cook for 2-3 minutes or until the egg mixture is about 1/2 form. Use a spatula to cut the egg into 1/4 and turn each of them over. Then cook for 1 minute till the egg is formed. Enjoy~~.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food scallop egg foo young recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!