Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, toni's chicken broccoli & penne alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have toni's chicken broccoli & penne alfredo using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo:
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Take 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- Make ready 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 box of of Penne Pasta (Barilla).
- Take 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 dash of salt.
- Make ready 1 pints of heavy cream.
- Take 1 dash of black pepper.
Instructions to make Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo:
- boil pasta water in pot add a pinch of salt then add pasta cook as directed on box. Do Not add EVOO the Alfredo sauce will not stick to Pasta!.
- Wash your chicken, cut of any extra fat, cut chicken into cubes, season with salt, black pepper, & garlic powder & WASH HANDS THOROUGHLY!.
- get a large frying pan add 2 tbsp of butter add chicken get a nice light golden brown coating on chicken add minced garlic turn off heat and set aside.
- boil water and cook frozen bag of broccoli as directed..
- drain pasta keep 1 laddle of pasta water in bowl (back up for sauce thinner).
- add pasta back into pan, add chicken into pan, poor pint of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of milk directly into pan add 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese mix till all of pasta and chicken is coated then strain broccoli and add to pan give a good mix once more if to thick add a little of side pasta water to thin out a bit, be careful do not add to much it will become watery. Give a taste if needed more flavor add salt & pepper & grated cheese at table..
- Simple & Easy…I never made my Alfredo sauce on the side..
- P.S. Here are some other great ideas to ADD to THIS Dish: mushrooms, shrimp or peas just a little extra!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food toni's chicken broccoli & penne alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!