Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese.
Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a Filled with plain cheese and beans or with shrimp and avocado, the quesadilla is whatever you want. Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! You can cook Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla
- It’s of 8 oz bag shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of of 8 soft tortillas.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of cooked shredded chicken (if you like).
For the quesadillas, lay two of the tortillas out on a flat surface. With a few simple shortcut ingredients, you can have warm and cheesy homemade quesadillas on the dinner table in less than half an hour. One of my favourite Mexican dishes is delicious home-made quesadillas with cheddar cheese, tomato and chicken. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas.
Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla instructions
- Heat up griddle to 375°F..
- Spread butter on 1 side of 1 tortilla. Then place butter side down on the griddle..
- Neatly spread cheddar cheese (and cooked shredded chicken if you like) over the tortilla so cheese almost meets edges..
- Spread butter over one side of another tortilla and lay on top of the cheese butter side up..
- Flip after cheese is a little melted, about 4 minutes..
- The Quesadilla will be done when both sides are slightly golden..
- Repeat steps til all Quesadillas are made. Serve with sour cream for dipping and enjoy! :).
Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but. This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up. Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla: This is a great quesadilla and you need to try it. In a frying pan over medium heat, place one tortilla on then sprinkle with cheddar cheese and place the lid on to melt the cheese.