Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, angel's chicken and broccoli alfredo. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have angel's chicken and broccoli alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo:
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of pepper.
- Take 1 of Butter.
- Take 1 box of Bowtie Noodles.
- Make ready 1 dash of garlic.
- Take 1 of Alfrado Sauce.
Instructions to make Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo:
- Boil water for noodles (add salt and butter before adding noodles ) Don't cook all the way done! drain water off noodles.
- boil frozen broccoli with butter( not all the way done ) drain water off broccoli.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inche pieces season with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- slice onion.
- put butter in pan and add chicken and onions to cook until done.
- combine chicken , broccoli , noodles , and Alfredo sauce together.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food angel's chicken and broccoli alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!