Chicken Alfredo Primavera.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken alfredo primavera. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Primavera is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Alfredo Primavera is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken alfredo primavera using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Primavera:
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Make ready 1 lb of Rotini (or desired shape) pasta.
- Prepare 3 each of cooked/grilled skinless boneless chicken breasts (I used Tyson precooked from the freezer section).
- Take 2 cup of California Vegetable mix (broccoli, coliflower, & carrots) also in your freezer section.
- Get 2 each of jars of Classico Creamy Alfedo sauce (there are light version as well also tastes great).
- Get of Topping & Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt for pasta water.
- Get 1 dash of parmasean cheese for each serving (optional).
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo Primavera:
- Fill a large pasta pot with water to the top and place on high heat to boil.
- Add the 2 cups of California blend veggies to a medium sauce pan and cover with water. place on med-hi heat to boil as well. Time according to package or until desired tenderness. Usually about 10 mins. Drain, cover to keep warm..
- Cube chicken into bite size chunks. If using Tysons freezer chicken place on plate/dish and microwave for 1-2 minutes to make cutting easy. Add chicken to a deep skillet coated with nonstick spray. If using raw chicken brown in skillet with nonstick spray until opaque..
- Pour Classico Alfredo sauce over chicken in deep skillet and stir. (I add 1/4 cup milk to 1st jar, shake, pour to 2nd jar, shake, then add to skillet) Simmer on med-low heat until heated through. Cover and remove from heat..
- Once pasta water is boiling add salt and stir. Then add in rotini or desired shape pasta. Stir again to prevent sticking and throughout the cooking process. Time according to the package, usually 8-10 minutes for aldente. Note: Do Not add oil to your pasta water as this will make your pasta repel the sauce!.
- Once pasta is aldente or desired tenderness, drain off water. Note: Do Not rinse your pasta, you will wash away startch that holds the sauce to the pasta!.
- In a large bowl add sauce, vegetable mix, and pasta. Toss to combine..
- Top with parmasean cheese if desired. Serve with a crisp garden salad and crusty garlic or French bread..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken alfredo primavera recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!