Cauliflower Cheese Balls.
You can cook Cauliflower Cheese Balls using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Cheese Balls
- You need of cauliflower, stems removed, tops cut into pieces.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of fresh chopped chives or green onions.
- Prepare of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare of butter, salted or unsalted.
- You need of egg, beaten.
Cauliflower Cheese Balls step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray, place cauliflower pieces in a single layer, cover with foil and roast until very tender, about 40 minutes..
- Transfer roasted cauliflower to a food processor, add all remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and chill until cold and firm enough to roll into balls..
- Roll cauliflower into 1 inch balls. Place on a well oiled foil lined baking sheet, ( using olive or canola oil ) Do not crowd them..
- Bake at 425 until golden brown, about 20 to 30 minutes. Cool just a few minutes on tray to firm up, then carefully remove to serving platter. Serve hot with your choice of dipping sauces..
- Pictured here is my spicy ranch dipping sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Also very good with my mustard sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce.
- Marinara and sour cream are also good for dipping..
- These cauliflower balls can be frozen after baking, to reheat place on well oiled foil lined pan and reheat in 425 oven until hot, 5 to 10 minutes. Or carefully microwave just until hot..