Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta. What is not to like about that? This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carando®. All great italian sauces basically start with garlic and end.
With melted butter, garlic and freshly grated Parmesan. A winning combination for the ENTIRE family! I say, let's eat more Parmesan, garlic and pasta. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Italian pork sausage.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cups of water.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of hunts diced tomatoes with basil garlic, oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of hunts tomato sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of dry penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Drenched in browned butter, of course. This Garlic Parmesan Sauce is not only creamy and delicious, but it's ready in about the same time it takes to cook pasta. But then again, this is a Garlic Parmesan Sauce! If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta instructions
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add sausage and cook for 5 minutes breaking apart with spoon to crumble.
- Add water, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combine and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat to low and add cooked pasta for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
Serve immediately, and top with parsley. The Best Sausage Parmesan Pasta Recipes on Yummly Sausage And Broccoli Pasta, Voodoo Pasta, Quick Spaghetti With Meat Sauce. This Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta is made easy by using precooked, shredded chicken. A garlic parmesan sauce coats the chicken and homestyle noodles in this fast and comforting casserole.