Rosemary Chicken Salad.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rosemary chicken salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rosemary Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Rosemary Chicken Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rosemary chicken salad using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary Chicken Salad:
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- Make ready 4 slices of smoked bacon diced.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Take 2 of tsps rosemary.
- Get 2 handfuls of spinach.
- Get 8 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Make ready 1/2 of small red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado sliced.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Take 2 tbsps of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chives.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Take of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Steps to make Rosemary Chicken Salad:
- Fry the bacon in a shallow pan until crisp and set aside Season the chicken with salt, pepper and rosemary Cook for 6 minutes in the shallow pan on each side.
- Cut into slices and set aside Plate up the chicken, bacon, spinach, tomatoes, red onion and sliced avocado.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing Pour over the salad.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food rosemary chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!