Bakso Tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bakso tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bakso Tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bakso Tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bakso tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bakso Tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings):
- Get 2-3 of fresh tofu (uncut).
- Prepare of Oil to deep fried.
- Get of To make the dumpling mixture.
- Take 500 gr of minced chicken.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 200 gr of tapioca flour.
- Take 3 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic (grind).
- Make ready 100 gr of sliced Scallions / spring onions.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take of Peanut sauce ingredients.
- Take 100 gr of peanut.
- Prepare 8 cloves of shallot.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Tamarind water.
- Get 8 pcs of red chilli.
- Take 50 ml of water.
- Make ready of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Bakso Tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings):
- Cut tofu into triangle shape, approximately 12-16pcs each, then set aside.
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients to make dumplings, except the flour and scallions.
- Add the flour gradually until the mixture become thick and sticky then add the scallions and mix well.
- Get the tofu and cut open in the middle, fill in the dumpling mixture into the tofu, do the same until all mixture is finished.
- Steam the tofu dumplings for around 40 minutes / until the dumpling is cooked.
- Prepare the peanut sauce by grinding all ingredients together, the heat it up in the stove with some oil on medium heat until it's boil.
- Serve the dumplings with the peanut sauce and additional sweet soya sauce & dash of lime if you like it a bit sweet. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bakso tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!