Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce.
You can have Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce
- Prepare of cooked bulgar wheat.
- Prepare of large sized cauliflower florets, grated.
- It’s of spring/green/salad onions, sliced.
- You need of shredded mature cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Seasonings of your choice (eg cayenne, cumin, coriander etc).
- Prepare of sprigs of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of medium sized tomatoes, skinned and chopped.
- It’s of spinach.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- You need of chilli powder.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce instructions
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Beat the egg and combine with the mixture..
- Divide the mixture into 4 burger sized portions (or 8 smaller portions if preferred) and bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes until the burgers start browning on the top. Optional: 5 minutes before the end, add a pinch of grated cheese to each burger so that it melts over the top..
- While the burgers are cooking, make the tomato sauce: heat the tomatoes in a pan, then add the garlic, Dijon mustard, chilli powder and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Let cool slightly, then coarsely blend using an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve, divide the tomato and spinach sauce into 4 individual bowls and a place a cauliflower cheese burger on top. Enjoy!.