Creamy But Light Cauliflower Cheese Soup. Our Cauliflower Cheese Soup combines bacon, sautéed onions with carrots, simmered with cauliflower and seasonings, then puréed and Packed with cheesy flavor and a silky texture, this delicious and creamy Cauliflower Cheese Soup served as a starter, lunch, or dinner, is a definite. Lusciously creamy, yet cream-less, cauliflower soup. This cauliflower soup recipe will absolutely satisfy your craving for warm, creamy soup—no cheese required.
Cauliflower, when blended, becomes really creamy, much like potatoes but lighter in texture (and about a third of the calories!). By the way, I also have a vegan. Impress guests with our creamy cauliflower cheese rolls. You can cook Creamy But Light Cauliflower Cheese Soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy But Light Cauliflower Cheese Soup
- You need of Veg oil.
- Prepare of White onion.
- You need of Cauliflower florets.
- It’s of Potato, peeled and diced.
- It’s of Veg stock (stock cubes ok).
- It’s of Aldi cheese emporium lighter cheddar cheese (or alternative).
- Prepare of Elmlea single light cream alternative.
- You need of Wholegrain mustard (optional).
These easy canapés are wrapped in crunchy filo pastry and topped with sesame seeds. Indulge in this silky smooth cauliflower cheese soup with crispy sage and crunchy hazelnuts. This creamy cauliflower cheese soup is the kind of soup that barely even makes it into the bowl. Try a spoonful straight from the pan, just to check seasoning (perfectly sensible) If you decide to give my creamy cauliflower cheese soup a go, try to choose good quality ingredients like I did.
Creamy But Light Cauliflower Cheese Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the onions over a medium heat until soft, approx 5 mins. Add the cauliflower, potato and stock, bring to the boil, turn down the heat and simmer for about 25 mins until the potato is soft. Puree the soup with a stick blender or a food processor, add the Elmlea, cheese and season to taste with salt and black pepper, add a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard to the bowl for an added kick but don’t forget to account for the extra calories!!!.
This smooth, creamy cauliflower soup with sharp cheddar cheese is absolutely what you want on a chilly day. That's when the soup pot comes out and you look forward to filling it with something warm and comforting. How to Make Cauliflower Cheddar Soup. This creamy Cauliflower-Cheese Soup will have your family yearing for more. This soup is simple and easy, and just right on those cold nights.