Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beetroot brownie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beetroot Brownie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Beetroot Brownie is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beetroot brownie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Brownie:
- Make ready 250 g of unsalted butter.
- Get 250 g of cooked beetroot.
- Get 250 g of caster sugar.
- Get 250 g of dark chocolate (about 70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces.
- Get 150 g of self-raising flour.
- Get 3 of medium eggs.
- Get 3 tbsp of coco powder.
Steps to make Beetroot Brownie:
- Grease a shallow baking tin, approximately 20 x 25cm, and line the base with baking parchment..
- Set the oven at 180°C/Gas Mark 4..
- Blend the sugar and butter in a mixer..
- Add the eggs, coco powder, ground almonds, beetroot and salt. Mix well..
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan. Add to the rest of the ingredients..
- Pour the ingredients into your baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 mins. Test with a knife. If it comes out clean, take out of the oven. If it's still liquid, place back in the oven for 5 mins..
- Serve hot..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beetroot brownie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!