Crème Egg Brownies.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crème egg brownies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crème Egg Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Crème Egg Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crème egg brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crème Egg Brownies:
- Prepare 225 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- Get 400 g of dark brown muscavado sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Make ready 225 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 130 g of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate (melted).
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 bag of mini crème eggs.
Steps to make Crème Egg Brownies:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line a baking tin, approximately 30 x 16 cms..
- In a large bowl beat the sugar, butter and vanilla extract together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating each one in until well combined as you go..
- Add the melted dark chocolate and fold this into the mixture..
- Sift in the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Gently fold this into the mixture until well combined. You don’t really want to beat this in; you just want to get it absolutely combined so that there are no horrible bits of flour or cocoa left in..
- Spread the brownie mixture evenly into your baking tin. ‘Break’ each of the mini eggs by just cutting into them with a sharp knife. This is to expose the fondant centre. Press each one into the the brownie mixture randomly, half under the surface and half exposed..
- Bake for 25 minutes and then remove from the oven and let the brownie cool in the tin. Cut into pieces the size you want (you should be able to get 16 good sized brownie out) and then store in a tin in a cool, dry place..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crème egg brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!