Beef In Oyster Sauce. DIRECTIONS Combine oyster and soy sauces along with sesame oil, sugar and cornflour in a small bowl. Add half the beef and stir fry until browned. Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper.
Add the oyster sauce and bring it to a simmer. Return the drained beef slices to the wok and toss them thoroughly with the oyster sauce. Turn the mixture on to a serving platter, top with the spring onions and serve immediately.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef in oyster sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
DIRECTIONS Combine oyster and soy sauces along with sesame oil, sugar and cornflour in a small bowl. Add half the beef and stir fry until browned. Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper.
Beef In Oyster Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef In Oyster Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef in oyster sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef In Oyster Sauce:
- Get 200 g of thin beef frying steaks, sliced into long thin strips,.
- Get 1.5 of green bell peppers, chopped into bite sized pieces,.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- Take 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce (I used Lee Kum Lee),.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Make ready 1 of thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped,.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced,.
- Make ready 2 tsp of granulated stevia sweetener OR 1 tsp sugar,.
- Get 1 pinch of salt,.
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Get of Around 250-300ml water,.
- Get of Spray cooking oil such as sunflower/vegetable.
- Take of To prep the beef:.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of cornflour,.
- Take 1 bowl of cold water.
- Take of Serving Suggestions:.
- Get of Jasmine sticky / boiled white rice.
- Get of Egg noodles / chow mein.
For the oyster mushrooms, heat the oil in the wok and add the oyster mushrooms, stir frying for one minute. Add a small splash of water to create some steam to help the mushrooms cook, then season, to taste, with the black rice vinegar and light soy sauce. Oyster sauce complements beef well by enhancing the natural flavor of the meat. Moreover, this dish is a staple in Chinese restaurants.
Instructions to make Beef In Oyster Sauce:
- First prep the beef by making a slurry of cornflour and water in a bowl, then slicing the beef thinly against the grain and placing it to soak in the mixture for at least 30 mins. This will tenderise the meat. Heat a wok up over a high heat and spray in some oil to cover the base liberally. Once nice and hot add in the onion and bell pepper. Stir fry whilst moving the ingredients continually around the wok for around two minutes..
- Add in the beef (water drained off), ginger and garlic. Season with salt. Stir fry, again tossing the ingredients and moving them around for another couple of minutes..
- Add the light soy sauce and oyster sauce. Toss to coat everything evenly in the sauce. Now add in the water and turn down the heat to bring to a simmer. Add in the fish sauce and Stevia. Stir well until dissolved into the water..
- Simmer away until the water reduces and thickens into a glossy sauce. Remove from the heat. Serve up with your choice of side(s). Enjoy! :).
By learning to make it yourself, however, you can control exactly what goes in the meal and avoid harmful ingredients such as MSG. Salt and freshly cracked black pepper. This is definitely, one of my favourite suppers. To make the beef: Prepare the fillet of beef by hammering it with a meat cleaver, the side of a meat cleaver, the side of a Chinese cleaver or a rolling pin. Slice it thinly, and put the pieces into a bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beef in oyster sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!