Quick Chicken and Dumplings.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick chicken and dumplings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Chicken and Dumplings is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Quick Chicken and Dumplings is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quick chicken and dumplings using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Chicken and Dumplings:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen green peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of cut-up cooked chicken.
- Get 1 can of (10 3/4oz.) condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1 cup of original Bisquick mix.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of paprika, if desired.
Steps to make Quick Chicken and Dumplings:
- Heat 1 1/2 cups milk, peas and carrots, chicken, and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring frequently..
- Stir Bisquick mix and 1/3 cup milk til soft dough forms. Drop dough by spoonful onto chicken mix (do not drop directly into liquid). Sprinkle with paprika..
- Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer..
- Tips: substitution; you can use 1 cup of your favorite frozen vegetable combination in place of peas and carrots..
- Tip 2: for tender dumplings, don't over mix the dough. mix just til moistened..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food quick chicken and dumplings recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!