Sandra Lee Chicken and Dumplings.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sandra lee chicken and dumplings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sandra Lee Chicken and Dumplings is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sandra Lee Chicken and Dumplings is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sandra lee chicken and dumplings using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sandra Lee Chicken and Dumplings:
- Take 2 lb of store bought roasted chickens (2).
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 7 oz of Chopped onion, Ready Pac.
- Prepare 14 oz of Carrot sticks, chopped Ready Pac.
- Take 14 oz of Celery sticks, chopped Ready Pac.
- Take 14 oz of Chicken broth (6 cans).
- Get 2 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of flour for dusting.
- Make ready 16 oz of Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuit dough (16.3 oz).
- Prepare 10 oz of Campbell's condensed chicken gravy (10.5 oz).
Instructions to make Sandra Lee Chicken and Dumplings:
- Total cook time is 50 minutes.
- Remove skin and bones from chickens; shred meat into large pieces. Set aside..
- In a heavy pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and celery. Cook until soft, about 10 minutes..
- Add broth, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes..
- While stew simmers, prepare dumplings. On a flour dusted surface, roll each biscuit 1/4 inch thick. With a pizza cutter, cut biscuits into 1 inch wide strips. Set aside..
- Skim of any scum that has risen to surface of soup. Stir in chicken gravy. Stir in dumplings, a few at a time. Cover with a tight-fitted lid and simmer for 10 minutes more. Ladle into bowls and serve piping hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sandra lee chicken and dumplings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!