Hong Kong Stir Fry Oysters 港式炒蠔.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hong kong stir fry oysters 港式炒蠔. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hong Kong Stir Fry Oysters 港式炒蠔 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Hong Kong Stir Fry Oysters 港式炒蠔 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hong kong stir fry oysters 港式炒蠔 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hong Kong Stir Fry Oysters 港式炒蠔:
- Prepare of Big Oysters.
- Make ready of Cornstarch.
- Get of Ginger.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Sauce ~.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare of Capful of Wine.
- Make ready of little Chicken Powder.
Instructions to make Hong Kong Stir Fry Oysters 港式炒蠔:
- Ingredients. Wash Oysters If local HK oysters most of them have shells inside, if so mix with cornstarch for 2 mins and rinse it well..
- Boil a pot of water add in a spoon of vinegar and a piece of ginger then throw in the oysters for 30secs, take out and pat dry. Then add in Cornstarch and a dash of chicken powder and mix well..
- Shallow Oil Fry Oysters til golden brown and take out. (Oil might splash if not cover well with cornstarch) Then a new pan add in a little of oil with ginger fry til golden then throw in the oysters together with sauce, toss for 20 secs then plate it..
- Coriander on top. DONE!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hong kong stir fry oysters 港式炒蠔 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!