Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, christmas character bento with santa claus and a reindeer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook christmas character bento with santa claus and a reindeer using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer:
- Get 1 of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- Take 1 of Bonito flakes & soy sauce (or furikake).
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 3 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sliced cheddar cheese (can be substituted with egg crepe).
- Take 1 piece of Mini wiener sausages (cocktail size).
- Take 1 slice of Boiled carrot.
Instructions to make Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer:
- To make Santa, put your favorite ingredient in the rice and squeeze it into a sandbag shape using plastic wrap. Make one of the ends pointy..
- To make a reindeer, mix the rice with soy sauce and bonito flakes, and squeeze it into a sandbag shape..
- Peel off the red surface of the imitation crab carefully. Leave a little bit of white part on one of the edges..
- Wrap the imitation crab from Step 3 around Santa’s body and his head. Wrap a thin strip of imitation crab on the middle of the reindeer’s body. Wrap both of them with plastic wrap and let it settled..
- Boil the mini wiener sausages and cut up to make Santa’s nose, ears and the antlers of the reindeer. Refer to the picture..
- Cut the antler part from Step 5 into half. Cut off pieces to make it look like the reindeer's antlers..
- Pack a bento box with rice balls from Step 4 and secure the parts from Step 5 and 6 with a piece of a spaghetti noodle. (The noodle soften and be edible.).
- Cut out the sliced cheese and make Santa’s beard. (If you do not own a cookie cutter, use a toothpick to cut the cheese).
- Place the beard from Step 8 under Santa’s nose. Cut out the sliced cheddar cheese with a round cookie cutter and place it onto reindeer’s leash..
- Cut the nori seaweed with a round craft cutter to make eyes and place them on the faces. Cut out the carrot with a small round cookie cutter to make cheeks. Secure them with spaghetti noodles onto the reindeer’s face and it is done assembling. (The top picture does not have the cheeks.).
- Wreath salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150396-wreath-shaped-salad-for-christmas-bento.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food christmas character bento with santa claus and a reindeer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!