Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fried rice with egg and spring onions. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried rice with egg and spring onions using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions:
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Spring onion, about 10 cm or 5 in long.
- Take 200 g of cooked rice.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions:
- First cook the plain white rice. Chop the spring onion into small pieces, put in a bowl and add sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Leave to marinate for 15 min or more..
- Heat oil in a frying pan on a medium heat, add the beaten eggs..
- As the egg starts solidifying, add the warm cooked rice and the marinated spring onions..
- Stir fry quickly, mixing all the ingredients with a wooden spatula, but do not mix too much as it can become too sticky. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Note: the key to delicious fried rice is "quick cooking" so avoid over cooking or mixing too much. Good luck :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried rice with egg and spring onions recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!