Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken and mushrooms alfredo pesto pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and mushrooms alfredo pesto pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta:
- Make ready 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oul.
- Take 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of pesto.
Instructions to make Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta:
- Cook Pasta as directed on package.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cream cheese and cook for 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted. Add mushrooms, Parmesan and pesto. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce and stir and mix for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken and mushrooms alfredo pesto pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!