Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nutella brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nutella Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Nutella Brownies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have nutella brownies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella Brownies:
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of Nutella.
- Take 1/2 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coco Powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Nutella.
Steps to make Nutella Brownies:
- In bowl,add eggs,caster sugar and whisk well for 2-3 minutes..
- Add melted butter,vanilla essence,salt,nutella spread and whisk until well combined..
- Add all-purpose flour and fold gently with the help of the spatula..
- Add chocolate chips,mix & set aside..
- In 8 x 8 inch baking pan,place butter paper and pour prepared batter,spread evenly and tab baking pan for 2-3 times on working counter..
- Add nutella spread and spread evenly..
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 C for 30 minutes Insert a tooth pick/stick in baked brownie,if it comes clean,brownie is ready..
- Let it cool down and cut into desired pieces.
- Serve with Vanilla Ice_Cream..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food nutella brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!