Cheese corn & capsicum toast. Korean corn cheese is essentially baked corn and cheese casserole. It's seasoned with creamy mayonnaise and a little sugar. And, it's cooked over melted butter, so it smells wonderful too!
Sweet corn kernels are sautéed with butter on a skillet, optionally with a little bit of onions, bell peppers. How to make Corn cheese (or Kon-chijeu), Corn cheese from Maangchi.com. Today's menu is Korean style corn cheese! You can have Cheese corn & capsicum toast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese corn & capsicum toast
- Prepare of bread.
- It’s of capsicum(finely chopped).
- It’s of corn.
- It’s of onion(finely chopped).
- You need of cheese cubes(grated).
- Prepare of mixed dried Italian herbs(oregano, chilli flakes, thyme, basil).
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of eggless mayonnaise.
- It’s of cream.
- You need of salt.
You might have tasted this dish at a Korean restaurant because it's a. Korean Corn Cheese is a popular appetizer or side dish which can be easily made at home. It tastes similar to creamed corn with melted cheese on top. Corn cheese what Koreans call cheesy corn.
Cheese corn & capsicum toast instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree..
- Take a bowl mix all the ingredients, except cheese and bread..
- Take a slice of bread apply a spoonful of mixture on bread (apply evenly) apply cheese on bread..
- Now, place the bread in the oven for 10-12 mins, repeat the same..
- Serve hot with sauce.
It often served in Korean BBQ restraints in U. S but more popular at sushi restaurant or bar inKorea. Spoon Fork Bacon. · A simple and delicious recipe for creamy Korean Corn Cheese. Top with cheeses in a candy corn pattern: mozzarella in the center, mild cheddar in the middle, and sharp cheddar on the outer edge. Get corny this Hallowee with this Candy Corn Pizza!