Shrimp Wonton Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, shrimp wonton soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Wonton Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Wonton Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp wonton soup using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Wonton Soup:
- Get of Stock:.
- Get 1 tbls of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tbls of freshly grated ginger.
- Take 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 4 oz of shiitake mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 cup of mixed greens or 2 baby book choy or both.
- Get 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 tbls of yellow miso paste, or more, to taste.
- Get of Wontons:.
- Take 8 oz of medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of oyster sauce.
- Take 2 tbls of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbls of freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Sriracha, optional.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 36 (2 inch) of Wonton wrappers.
Instructions to make Shrimp Wonton Soup:
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, green onions, oyster sauce, ginger, sesame oil, Sriracha and pepper..
- To assemble the wontons, place wrappers on a work surface (I usually do 3 at a time). Keep remaining wrappers under a slightly damp cloth, they dry out quickly. Spoon appx 1 tsp of the shrimp mixture on to the center of the wrappers. Using your finger, rub the edge of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to creat a triangle, pinch the edges to seal, set aside..
- Heat 1 tbls sesame oil in a large stock pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, and cook stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes..
- Whisk in chicken broth, mushrooms and 2 cups water..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer till mushrooms have softened, about 10 minutes. Stir in greens and/or bok choy, and green onions. Stir in miso paste until well combined, about 1-2 minutes..
- Stir I wontons until cooked through, appx 2-3 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shrimp wonton soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!