Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice. After many attempts of making Tornado Omelette Rice, I came up with a few tips and I'm so excited to share them with you all today! The Tornado Omelette rice is something that is truly unique and I wanted to adapt it with a Japanese Curry twist. Japanese Curry is not difficult to make at all but most think that this is something you can only get at Restaurant.
I received a lot of requests from readers for this recipe and I was a bit surprised how popular this dish is. Omu rice (or Omu-raisu) is essentially an omelette stuffed with fried rice and topped with ketchup. It's a popular dish in Japanese diners serving local adaptations of western dishes ranging from spaghetti to hamburgers.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, japanese tornado omelette rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
After many attempts of making Tornado Omelette Rice, I came up with a few tips and I'm so excited to share them with you all today! The Tornado Omelette rice is something that is truly unique and I wanted to adapt it with a Japanese Curry twist. Japanese Curry is not difficult to make at all but most think that this is something you can only get at Restaurant.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese tornado omelette rice using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice:
- Prepare of For Fried Rice.
- Make ready 400 g of Cooked Rice.
- Get 100 g of Mushrooms.
- Get 50 g of Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 Pc of Onion.
- Take 13 g of Scallion.
- Prepare 80 g of Bacon.
- Get 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Butter.
- Get 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Tomato Ketchup.
- Take 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tsp (7.5 ml) of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp (4 g) of White Sugar.
- Make ready 1 Tsp (5 ml) of Mirin.
- Take of For Omelette.
- Take 4 Pc of Eggs.
- Get 1 Tsp (5 ml) of Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get To taste of Pepper.
A video of a tornado omelette technique recently took the Internet by storm. Unlike when I set out to make the bread omelette, I had a hard time finding thorough instructions on Part of the appeal of the omelette in the video is that it gets draped over a delicious-looking mound of rice, and then bathed in. You could make this beautiful omelette rice at home. With a fluffy omelette covering a bed of savory sweet chicken fried rice, omurice (オムライス) is a modern Japanese classic that kids love.
Instructions to make Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice:
- Mix the mirin, ketchup, oyster sauce, soy sauce and white sugar until they are dissolved..
- Dice the mushroom, bacon, onion, carrots and scallion, and then put them into separate bowls for later use..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil together with onion, mushroom and carrot. With constant stirring, cook the onion until it is translucent. Then, add the bacon and cook it until the edge is a little brown..
- Add the butter, followed by rice, spread and break the rice with a spatula. Keep folding the rice and cook it until most of the white steam (moisture from water) is gone, avoid burning of the rice..
- Stir in the prepared sauce, and cook, mix well for about 30 seconds. Add the scallion and mix with the rice for another 30 seconds. Transfer the rice into two separated oil greased bowls. Invert the bowl of rice over a plate and remove the bowl. Repeat the process with another bowl on a second plate..
- Beat the eggs with milk until yolks and whites are completely blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat the oil over medium heat, pour half of the egg mixture into the heated pan. Wait until the egg coagulate and form a uniform base..
- Using a pair of chopsticks, grab one edge of the egg using one chopstick and the opposite side of edge with another chopstick, bringing the coagulate towards the center..
- Holding the chopstick, start turning it anti-clockwise, while using your another hand to turn the pan in clockwise direction. The runny egg will start to form a spiral coagulate as you turn. Make more turns until the egg look nicely as a tornado..
- Transfer the omelette while it is still slightly runny onto the prepared fried rice..
- Repeat the steps for the remaining half portion of egg mixture..
- Top the omelette rice with a pinch of chopped scallion and enjoy..
With sweet and savory chicken and tomato fried rice on the inside, and the possibility to decorate the top with hearts, stars, and faces, this is one of those dishes. The "Tornado Omelette" is a delicious dish that is truly unique. This dish comes from Korea and it relies more on technique and equipment than anything else. It may sound like it's hard to make, but there is. We are kicking ourselves that we are just now finding out about ómu-rice, one of Japan's most popular dishes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food japanese tornado omelette rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!