Cheese chilli corn toast. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. How to make Corn Chili Cheese Toast Sandwich:One of my hot favorite Corn Chili Toast Sandwich. Yum my mouth is already watering.
You can toast them in an ordinary toaster also. We have added garlic to this chilli cheese toast recipe but its completely optional. The cheesy taste will attract kids and make them eat veggies. You can cook Cheese chilli corn toast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese chilli corn toast
- It’s 4 of Bread slices.
- Prepare 100 gm of Sweet corn.
- It’s 100 gms of Pizza Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s to taste of Mixed herb.
- You need as needed of Black Pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Oregano.
- It’s as needed of Butter.
- You need to taste of Ketchup.
I have tasted chilli cheese toast only once when I was working in Chennai and I was not a big fan of it. Ever since I started making bread pizza at home I wanted to try chilli toast too. I have given both methods as readers and friends keep asking me about making toast without a oven. Chili cheese toast is a simple and yummy recipe for the toast lover and the spice foodie.
Cheese chilli corn toast instructions
- Take 2 tsp butter in a pan and saute the sweet corn. Add oregano, mixed herbs, black pepper powder, salt to taste..
- Grate the cheese and mix finely chopped capsicum and green chillies. Add the sauteed corn to the mixture..
- Apply a little butter on both sides of the bread and spread the cheese chilli corn mix over it..
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes and put the bread slices in the oven till you get a nice golden brown colour over the mixture..
It has the simplicity of bread and the aromatic flavor of garlic and butter and the punch of the chilies. The chili toast is so simple and easy to make that you can have it instantly for your hunger as well as cravings. Cheese Chili Toast is a standard British recipe. It is one of the classic snack recipes that has got a special status in These days when corns are readily available, I have added corn kernels to this preparation which gives it an. Add the cheeses, egg yolks, salt, chopped chilli, garlic, pepper and chopped coriander, return to a low heat and cook gently until all the cheese has melted and the mixture starts to bubble at the edges – it will be Heat the grill to maximum.