Dark Chocolate brownie recipe.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dark chocolate brownie recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dark Chocolate brownie recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Dark Chocolate brownie recipe is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook dark chocolate brownie recipe using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate brownie recipe:
- Make ready 3/4 cup of maida.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of yoghurt.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Dark Chocolate brownie recipe:
- Preheat over at 180F..
- Line a baking dish with butter..
- Mix flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl and set aside..
- In another bowl, melt dark chocolate and butter together. Add yoghurt, sugar, vanilla extract and mix well..
- Mix the flour mixture with the liquid mixture, the texture will be on thick side..
- Transfer the batter into the baking tray and bake for 40 mins, keep checking after 30-35 mins..
- Cool down and serve..
- Serve with ice cream..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dark chocolate brownie recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!