Fried Rice. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. Fried rice is incredibly easy to make and can be tweaked a thousand different ways to clean out your fridge or assuage the picky eater in your life. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan.
The exact rendition depended on what needed to be cleared out of the. Transform leftover rice into an easy dish your family will love with dozens of fried rice recipes from Allrecipes, including shrimp fried rice, chicken fried rice, and more. Whip up a wholesome dinner in a flash with our simple fried rice recipes.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. Fried rice is incredibly easy to make and can be tweaked a thousand different ways to clean out your fridge or assuage the picky eater in your life. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried rice using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice:
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Make ready 2 of boneless cocked chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of cut ham.
- Make ready 4 cups of cooked rice.
- Make ready 1 of whole red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
These super-versatile dishes are great for using up ingredients in the fridge. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the fridge for a perfect quick snack or light supper. Fried rice is a takeout favorite, but it's also quick and easy to make at home. It's a great way to use up leftover rice—in fact, cooked, cold rice makes the best fried rice—and transform boring leftovers.
Instructions to make Fried Rice:
- In a hot pan cook the eggs (like scrambled) and once cooked set aside.
- Cut the breasts into small pieces and cook in a big pan or pot also add the ham and season them.
- Once it’s cooked add the cups of rice and mix everything well together.
- Set this aside cooking slowly and cut the pepper and the onion into small pieces like the chicken.
- In a small pan cook the onions and pepper and add a little of seasoning.
- Add this to the rice and mix very well together then add the soy sauce and mix again.
- Add the eggs and mix together very well cook for a little more and enjoy.
Fried rice often ends up being an afterthought. But here's the thing — really good fried rice can totally handle the spotlight. In fact, it wants to be front and center, filling your dinner plate with all kinds. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. I want to dedicate this dish to Bergy, whose recipe "AM & B's Indonesian Mehoon".
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!