Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, seafood gumbo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Gumbo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Seafood Gumbo is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook seafood gumbo using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Gumbo:
- Take of whole crabs.
- Take of Chicken breast.
- Take of beef smoked sausages.
- Take of jumbo deveined shrimp.
- Get of I onion.
- Make ready of bell pepper.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- Take of Gumbo file.
- Take of flour.
- Prepare of butter.
- Make ready of garlic.
- Get of Chicken stock.
Steps to make Seafood Gumbo:
- Cut onion and bell pepper garlic set aside. Cut up smoked sausage and set aside cut.
- Up chicken breast set aside.
- To make your rue melt 3 tablespoons of butter add a half a cup of flour keep stirring until light brown add all cut up ingredients and chicken stock.
- In a separate pot steam crab until done. Once crab is done depart the crab take back shell off and clean all poop out rinse with cold water..
- Once crab is cleaned and separated add all ingredients to pot with chicken stop add shrimp last. Season to your tasting. Don’t add too much gumbo file because it’s overwhelming when you add too much..
- Add can tomatoes let simmer 15 min😊.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food seafood gumbo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!