Fried Chicken Wontons.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fried chicken wontons. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Chicken Wontons is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fried Chicken Wontons is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fried chicken wontons using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Wontons:
- Take of Chicken Mince.
- Make ready of Ginger – a piece finally minced.
- Take of Coriander – finally chopped.
- Make ready 1 of Onion small – diced fine.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Take of Sesame Oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chilli Chicken Powder -.
- Prepare of Wonton Skins.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Fried Chicken Wontons:
- Typically, the raw ingredients are mixed and then stuffed into the wonton skin.
- However I decided to cook the stuffing 50%.
- Because of this, I left the egg out (to help with the binding).
- It worked out fine, and still tasted great.
- In a pan, sauté the onions and ginger.
- Add the mince and chilli chicken powder and let it brown slightly.
- Add the coriander, salt and pepper and give it a good mix.
- Set Aside.
- Take a wonton skin and place a tsp of the filling and wrap it up.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and deep fry the wontons until golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil on some absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with some chilli sauce.
- NOTE: If you choose to leave the curry powder – mix some mince chicken, minced onion, ginger, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Add a beaten egg and a tsp of corn flour.
- Give it a good mix and stuff away.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried chicken wontons recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!