Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Take 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Take 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- Take 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Make ready 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- Prepare 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Take 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!