You can have Chocolate Brownie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie
- Prepare 200 g of Chocolate.
- Prepare 100 g of Butter.
- Prepare 250 g of Sugar.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 5 g of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 60 g of Refined Flour.
- It’s 60 g of Cocoa Powder.
Chocolate Brownie instructions
- Chop chocolate and place in a bowl. Cut butter in small cubes and place in a chocolate bowl..
- Melt chopped chocolate, butter and sugar in a double boiler till everything melts..
- Remove the bowl from heat and add eggs one by one beating gently after each addition..
- Add vanilla essence and mix well..
- Add refined flour and cocoa powder and mix well..
- Pour the batter in prepared tin and bake at 180°C for 35 minutes in a pre heated oven..
- Check the brownie with toothpick, if not done bake it further for more 5 minutes..
- Slice in square and serve with chocolate sauce..