Curry Tuna Fried Rice.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, curry tuna fried rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curry Tuna Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Curry Tuna Fried Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have curry tuna fried rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Tuna Fried Rice:
- Prepare 350 grams of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Take 3 of shallot, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 3 sprigs of curry leaves discard stalks.
- Prepare 4 of dried chillies, chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mix vegetables, thawed.
- Prepare 1 can of (5oz/140 gr) tuna, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready to taste of ground pepper.
- Get 2-3 of sunny side up or over easy eggs.
Instructions to make Curry Tuna Fried Rice:
- Add beaten egg yolks to cooked rice and mix until well coated. Put aside.
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil..
- Add in chopped shallot, minced garlic, ginger, turmeric, dried chillies, curry powder and curry leaves, sauté over medium heat until softened and fragrant..
- Add in mix vegetables and sauté for another 30 seconds..
- Add in tuna, cook for 1 minute. Add the rice.Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the wok..
- Add in salt and pepper, mix well. Taste and adjust with more seasoning if needed..
- Transfer the rice to serving plates and top each with an egg..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food curry tuna fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!