You can have Carbonara Penne using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carbonara Penne
- You need 500 g of pasta (choice).
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Carbonara.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 250 g of pancetta.
- It’s 500 g of Mushrooms (choice).
- It’s Sprig of thyme.
- It’s Sprig of origanum.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 500 ml of double cream.
- You need 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s of Parmigiano Reggiano grated.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of Garlic bread.
- Prepare of Fresh flat leaf parsley.
- It’s of Fresh basil.
- You need of Cracked black pepper.
- It’s of Truffle shavings.
Carbonara Penne instructions
- Cook the pasta to el dente and strain. Pot a moderate amount of olive oil over the pasta and toss..
- Prepare the Carbonara sauce. Caramelise the pancetta with the thyme sprig and garlic then add the mushrooms. Once the mushrooms have been browned add the honey coating them nicely. Add the double cream. Reduce the heat slightly then add finely sliced origanum but remember to season little bit gradually throughout cooking process. Reduce the cream until it gradually starts to thicken take off the heat and add the egg yolks stirring them in gently, fusing with the sauce. Add your grated Parmesan..
- Add the pasta to the sauce and mix through, coating the pasta. Serve with a generous covering of Parmesan and then garnish with truffle shavings and micro herbs..