Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, eggless brownies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Brownies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Eggless Brownies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have eggless brownies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Brownies:
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Eggless Brownies:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Create a well in the center of dry mix and add oil, milk, and vanilla. Stir well with a wide sturdy spoon. (I recommend a wooden one!).
- Once mixed, let set for a minute. In a 12x6x2 (looks like a small cake pan) spray lightly with cooking spray, and pour in batter..
- Place in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes clean..
- Cool for 5 minutes. Cut into desired size(I did 1 1/2 inch cuts and got 10). Serve with ice cream for added "yum" effect!.
- These will be thick and chewy on the inside, but crunchy and flaky on the outside! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food eggless brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!