Chocolate brownie. This fudgy and delicious chocolate brownie recipe comes together with one bowl in just a few minutes! You'll love the flavor and texture so be forewarned. Satisfy your chocolate cravings with Alton Brown's Cocoa Brownies recipe from Good Eats on Food Network.
The simplest brownies are made with just melted chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flour. There's nothing wrong with being a purist, especially when it comes to your brownies. After all, rich, chocolate brownies that are full of flavor are one of our favorite. You can have Chocolate brownie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate brownie
- It’s 1 cup of Maida :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder :.
- You need 1 cup of Powder sugar :.
- It’s Pieces of Dark chocolate : 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter :.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Fresh cream :.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla essence :.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs :.
An easy chocolate brownie recipe that's simple to make and tastes fantastic. It's everything you want in a brownie – fudgy, dark and chocolatey. Find from-scratch and shortcut versions, too. This easy chocolate brownies recipe makes rich, fudgey brownies that will come out perfectly every time.
Chocolate brownie step by step
- First of all in a bowl add eggs and sugar and beat it for 2-3 minutes then add butter and beat until well combined..
- After that add vanilla essence and cocoa powder and maida mix well and add in a greased baking pan and I am using patila for baking so preheat patila for 10 – 15 minutes and bake on low-medium flame for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes insert toothpick and check if it comes out clean then chocolate brownie is ready..
- For ganache : in a saucepan or you can use double boiler method add dark chocolate pieces and fresh cream mix until chocolate melt then sauce is ready to top on cake, top cake with chocolate ganache yummy chocolate brownie is ready to enjoy 😉👍❤😊.
Chocolate Brownies (commonly referred to as a regular brownie ), is a small, rich, chocolate, baked cake-slice, named after its brown color. Brownies may contain dairy ingredients and nuts, particularly walnuts or small candies. I love them even more than chocolate chips cookies. Think about it: you only get a small amount of chocolate when you eat a chocolate chip cookie; whereas with a brownie. These gorgeous Raspberry Chocolate Brownies are divine.