Eggless Chocolate Walnut Brownie.
You can have Eggless Chocolate Walnut Brownie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- You need 100 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 100 gms of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need as needed of Walnuts.
Eggless Chocolate Walnut Brownie instructions
- Heat dark chocolate, add butter. Switch off the flame. Add milk and mix well. Add vanilla essence..
- In another bowl seive refined flour, powdered sugar and baking powder..
- Add the flour mixture into chocolate mixture. Mix well..
- Take a baking tray, place butter paper and pour the chocolate mixture. Sprinke walnuts all over..
- Bake at 180° for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, cut into square pieces..