Egg and Cheese Muffin. Healthy egg muffin cups are sort of like mini personal-size frittatas that you can grab for breakfast on the go. You can keep them on hand in your fridge They are super versatile and take hardly any time to make. These Spinach Egg Muffins with Cheese sort of remind me of mini personal-size frittatas.
I love making a batch of these easy breakfast Broccoli and Cheese Egg Muffins for meal prep. It blends well with egg and cheese and it makes the sandwich more enjoyable to eat. I toast the muffin on the frying pan before frying the egg and then I heat the muffin on the Make sure the muffins touch the pan, not the egg nor cheese. You can have Egg and Cheese Muffin using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg and Cheese Muffin
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of split English muffin, lightly toasted, no color.
- Prepare 1 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Nonstick spray.
- You need of Small nonstick pot.
Rich in protein and fats that toddlers need, eggs are a wonderful toddler food. How to Make Egg Muffins Step-by-Step. Here's a look at the process involved in this easy recipe. The batter comes together really quickly as all it requires is some easy grating and stirring.
Egg and Cheese Muffin step by step
- Spray your pot well with nonstick spray and put your butter in to melt. I use medium heat because I work fast..
- Crack in your egg. Using your fave rubber spatula, chop the yolk finely across then chop the other direction. Use your spatula to gently mix the egg..
- As it cooks, start gently pushing the egg from underneath until fluffy curds form and then flip it and reshape it to the circle of the pan. Allow it to cook through gently, flipping as needed and not letting it stick to the pot. Slide on to your toasted muffin and add the cheese and top and whatever you like on yours..
Now ReadingBacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Muffins. Place a peeled egg into each cup on top of the batter and press it slightly into the batter. Egg muffins will keep at least a week in the fridge and can be reheated quickly in the microwave for a perfect easy breakfast. Cottage Cheese and Egg Muffins Today I'm going to show you how to make egg muffins. A freshly-cracked free-range egg, and our famous toasted English muffins.