Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chemmeen pakoda / kerala style shrimp fritters #starters. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chemmeen pakoda / kerala style shrimp fritters #starters using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters:
- Get of Prawns- , de-veined.
- Prepare of Onion- , thinly sliced.
- Take of Green chilies- finely chopped.
- Prepare of Ginger-garlic paste-.
- Make ready of Kashmiri red chilli powder-.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder-.
- Make ready of Pepper powder-.
- Make ready of Meat masala powder-.
- Prepare of Egg-.
- Make ready of Besan flour-.
- Make ready of Rice flour-.
- Prepare of Lemon juice-.
- Prepare of Curry leaves-.
- Get of Salt-.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters:
- Clean, wash, & drain the prawns. Cut each prawn into 2 pieces..
- In a bowl, add the prawns, onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chilies, egg, besan flour, rice flour, spice powders, curry leaves, lemon juice, and salt. Mix well with your hands and keep it aside for 10-15 mins. Sprinkle some water if the batter is too thick and mix well..
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai. Gently drop small portions of the prawns mixture into the hot oil. Do not over crowd the wok. Flip them to other side gently and fry on both sides until crisp. Once the pakoras are dark yellow or orange in colour, transfer them onto a paper towel to drain the excess oil. Repeat the process with the remaining batter. Garnish with fried curry leaves. Serve with ketchup or as is..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chemmeen pakoda / kerala style shrimp fritters #starters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!