For a Birthday Lunch Easy Classic Carbonara.
You can cook For a Birthday Lunch Easy Classic Carbonara using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For a Birthday Lunch Easy Classic Carbonara
- You need 200 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 4 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 150 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- It’s 3 tsp of Consommé stock granules.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of eggs Egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Grated cheese.
For a Birthday Lunch Easy Classic Carbonara instructions
- Measure the heavy cream, butter, and pasta, and set aside. Separate the egg yolks and whites and set aside. Fill a pot with water (not listed) and bring to a boil..
- Thinly slice the onion and cut the bacon into thin strips. Remove the skin from the garlic and cut in half. Take out the sprout..
- When the pot of water from Step 1 has boiled, add 1/2 tablespoon of salt (not listed) and boil the pasta. Boil the pasta 1 minute less than instructed on the package..
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and saute the garlic..
- When the garlic becomes slightly browned, add the onion and bacon from Step 2 and sauté..
- Add 2 ladles of the pasta water (not listed)..
- Add heavy cream..
- Next, add butter, consommé, and black pepper. Bring to a boil..
- When it begins to boil, lower the heat to low, and add the drained boiled pasta from Step 3. Sufficiently mix in with the sauce..
- Turn off the heat, (with chopsticks or something similar, stir as the heat cools). Wait about 20 seconds, add the egg yolks, and toss..
- Add soy sauce and heat over low..
- Add grated cheese and mix together well. Turn off the heat..
- Serve on a plate and top with black pepper… It's finished..
- With the leftover egg whites and heavy cream… how about "Easy Chocolate Sandwich Thin Cookies". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171741-french-style-chocolate-sandwich-cookies.
- With the leftover egg whites and heavy cream… how about some Panna Cotta?. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171713-use-up-egg-whites-in-soft-sweet-panna-cotta.
- With the leftover heavy cream… how about making Simple Baked Pudding?..
- With the leftover egg whites… how about making Sherbet?. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171730-easy-sherbet-with-egg-white-apple-juice.