Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vickys fudgy sweet potato brownies, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys fudgy sweet potato brownies, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 25 g of gluten-free rolled oats.
- Make ready 100 g of brown sugar.
- Take 40 g of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 50 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 200 g of pre-baked and mashed sweet potato (mash weight).
- Take 140 mls of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 40 g of 'Moo-Free' or 'Enjoy Life' brand chocolate chips (optional).
Steps to make Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 7" square cake tin or an 11 x 7 traybake tin with parchment.
- Pulse the oats in a blender or food processor until it becomes flour, then add the oat flour to a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until you form a smooth batter then pour into the cake tin.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until firm on top when pressed with a clean finger.
- Let cool in the tin then refrigerate for an hour before removing from the tin and cutting into squares.
- These brownies can be individually wrapped and frozen for up to 3 months but are best kept fresh in the fridge for up to a week.
- Lovely with some buttercream icing! Mix 75g gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine block with 175g icing sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract and spread over the top of the brownies before slicing.
- If iced, these are best consumed within 2 days.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vickys fudgy sweet potato brownies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!