Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies.
You can cook Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 8 oz of unsweetened chocolate chips.
- You need 8 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sweetener.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 2/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 2 cups of pecan/chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven 350f,line 2 brownie pan (I used 7 inch), with parchment paper.melt butter and chocolate chips together,add sugar sub,,eggs,vanilla,cocoa,beat with electric mixture.
- Add coconut flour,salt baking powder,roast pecans,add 1 cup of the roasted pecans into batter,combine very good.pour them into brownie pan,smooth the top,scatter rest of the roasted pecans..
- Bake 25-30 minutes until firm.remove from oven,let it cool,and cut them into squares..
- I also melted some semi sweet chocolate and glaze the brownie with it,for my daughter, she has very sweet tooth..