Minced Meat and Cheese spaghetti.
You can cook Minced Meat and Cheese spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minced Meat and Cheese spaghetti
- It’s of spaghetti.
- It’s 150 gr of minced meat.
- You need 50 gr of cheese.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
Minced Meat and Cheese spaghetti instructions
- We mix the minced meat with an egg, a little parsley, salt, buckwheat and cheese, then rub it well and form it in the form of small balls and take a frying pan with a little hot oil and put the quarters until they are just 5 minutes with stirring and take another frying pan in which we put a little oil We chop an onion, then add the tomato seed and let it cook over a low heat, we pu the salt, the Black pepper, the garlic…..
- And little parsley, a little thyme, and put the minced meat pellets. We leave them on the fire for 20 minutes and clean the spaghetti after it has been prepared.. I hope you like my recipe.