You can have Butterfinger Brownies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butterfinger Brownies
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of coarsely chopped Butterfinger pieces (don't chop them too small).
Butterfinger Brownies instructions
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and chocolate together, stirring constantly, until completely smooth. Then, remove from heat and pour the butter and chocolate mix into a large mixing bowl. Set it aside to cool slightly for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang around the edges to easily lift out the finished brownies. Set it aside..
- Once the butter / chocolate mix has slightly cooled, whisk in the granulated and brown sugar. Then whisk in the eggs, one at a time, whisking well between each egg. Whisk in the vanilla..
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Then fold in the chopped butterfinger pieces..
- Pour the mix into the prepared baking pan and bake 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few moist crumbs (the toothpick shouldn't come out clean, that means the brownies are overcooked)..
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and allow them to cool completely. Once cooled, remove the brownies from the pan (if frosting, now's the time) and slice them into squares with a sharp knife..
- Store brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week..