Ricotta Crepes with Raspberry-Chile Coulis and Chocolate Shavings.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ricotta crepes with raspberry-chile coulis and chocolate shavings. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ricotta Crepes with Raspberry-Chile Coulis and Chocolate Shavings is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ricotta Crepes with Raspberry-Chile Coulis and Chocolate Shavings is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ricotta crepes with raspberry-chile coulis and chocolate shavings using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ricotta Crepes with Raspberry-Chile Coulis and Chocolate Shavings:
- Get of Filling.
- Get 1/4 cup of whipping cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Get 2 of vanilla bean, halved lengthwise and seeds scraped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready of Crepes.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Couili.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 cup of frozen raspberries, thawed (may substitute preserves).
- Prepare 1 of red chile pepper, halved, seeds and pith removed (may substitute 1-2 tbsp raspberry chipotle).
- Make ready of Topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Ricotta Crepes with Raspberry-Chile Coulis and Chocolate Shavings:
- In a clean big bowl, whip together the whipping cream and vanilla bean seeds. Fold in the ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and then whip 5 more seconds to mix. Cover the bowl and refrigerate..
- In a food processor combine the flour, eggs, milk, and water pulse for 10 seconds. In a frying pan, heat the butter over medium heat. Pour in 1/4 cup of crepe batter, swirl the pan while pouring to coat the bottom of the pan with an even layer of batter. Cook for 45 seconds, flip and cook for 30 seconds..
- Puree the raspberries and their juices, chile pepper and 2 tablespoon brown sugar in a food processor. Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the ricotta filling in the center of a crepe and roll. Drizzle with raspberry-chile coulis and top with dark chocolate shavings..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ricotta crepes with raspberry-chile coulis and chocolate shavings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!