Chilled Tomato Pasta with Shrimp & Scallops.
You can cook Chilled Tomato Pasta with Shrimp & Scallops using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilled Tomato Pasta with Shrimp & Scallops
- It’s 140 grams of Pasta (Cappelini).
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of Scallops (sashimi grade).
- It’s 6 of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of Salt.
Chilled Tomato Pasta with Shrimp & Scallops instructions
- Steam the tomatoes. Peel the skin and grate..
- Combine the olive oil with the grated garlic and the juice from the grated lemon..
- Add the grated tomatoes from Step 1 to the Step 2 olive oil. Season with salt to bring out the flavors and chill..
- Wash the scallops well in salt water. Peel and de-vein the shrimp. Wash them and steam quickly. Flavor with salt and lemon juice..
- Boil the pasta for 1 minute longer than instructed on the package and then chill in ice water..
- Thoroughly drain the Step 5 pasta and combine with the Step 3 tomato sauce..
- Place the shrimp and scallops from Step 4 onto the Step 6 pasta and sprinkle with black pepper..
- Lastly, top with basil to finish..